Each of our TotalFusion locations are open and safely operating with up to 20 members per room.*
This is in line with the approved COVID SAFE Industry Plan for Queensland Fitness Australia- Read More.
Please note: we’ll still be strictly following the same social distancing protocols and staggering start and finish times to keep our studio foyer numbers at a minimum.
*Some rooms will also remain restricted to smaller numbers as we continue to adhere to safe distancing measures.
A GUIDE TO USING YOUR APP AND DESKTOP PORTAL.
USING YOUR DESKTOP PORTAL
You can book and view all your classes via our desktop portal, here’s how:
- Sign in to your new TOTALFUSION Client Portal here: https://totalfusion.perfectgym.com.au/clientportal2
- To log in, simply use the email attached to your current membership and click the “forgot password?” link and set a new password.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can update your account using the pictured toolbar. Some useful things you can do are; view and book classes, update contact information, change payment details and check your membership contract details.
USING YOUR APP
- If you have already received an email from MyWellness (our new app portal) you’ll be asked to create a password and confirm your MyWellness account. Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folder!
- Once confirmed, simply download the TotalFusion Australia app and login.
- In the app, you can update contact information, view our live timetables and book your classes!
ADDING YOUR CLASSES TO OUR CALENDAR.
- Once you book a class, click into the ‘my bookings’ tab on your app.
- Above your list of bookings, you’ll see an ‘add to my calendar’ button, click this button and follow the prompts to copy your unique link.
- Once you’ve copied this link, click into the settings app on your phone and find the passwords and accounts tab
- Click through and scroll down to the bottom of this page and select add account. On this page please scroll down use more and select “other”
- In this tab you’ll see an option to “add subscribed calendar” which you’ll need to click into.
- Finally, you’ll come to the below page, where you can simply paste the link from your app! -follow the ‘next’ prompts and your calendar will sync to your phone!
NO WATER FOUNTAINS, MAT HIRE OR SHOWERS
The following amenities will be out of service during this time:
Yoga mat hire
Seating in studio
Please come prepared and consider these changes as you attend class. Our toilets and lockers are still open for general use and changing purposes.
We have a range of signs in and around studio to remind you of our safety measures, but if at any time you are unsure of anything please ask our friendly staff!
Please check out our live timetables below! They will, of course, be subject to change each week.
ONE CLASS PER DAY
With our limit on class numbers, we also ask that you assist us by only booking one class per day until restrictions ease further.
We ask that you please remove yourself from your booked session at a minimum of 6 hours before your class start time. If you are feeling unwell or need to cancel within this time frame, please remove yourself via our booking system and call our team directly.
Members that repeatedly fail to attend class and notify our team within the timeframe may be charged a late cancellation fee.
IF YOU ARE SICK
Please cancel your classes via our app and phone the studio. As part of our COVID-safe strategy, our team have the right to remove anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms from their classes for the remainder of the week or until they’ve gone for appropriate testing.
- Consider your health, if you are feeling unwell in any capacity skip your session and rest.
- Please arrive at your session at least 5 minutes prior to class commencement, you will be advised to wait outside our studio doors until our facility has been cleared for you to enter.
- Please bring your own mat, water and towel (no towel- no train!)
- Always keep a 1.5-metre distance between staff, members and trainers
- Wash your hands before and after completing your class
- Please assist us by cleaning all equipment and making use of the sanitiser and wipes provided.
- We ask that you promptly leave our facility after class so that we can continue to double down on cleaning and provide you with the safest environment possible.
- Our refuel bar and food facilities are unavailable at this time, to minimize foyer loitering.
- At this time, our showering facilities will also be closed to our members, we apologise for any inconvenience.