We have a range of signs in and around studio to remind you of our safety measures, but if at any time you are unsure of anything please ask our friendly staff!
OUR SAFETY MEASURES
Room to Move
Around our studio, you’ll see a series of posters that outline our continued need to safely distance ourselves from others. As we continue to follow guidelines, each of our classes will run with capped numbers to adhere to current distancing protocols and our studio timetable is staggered to cater for our increased cleaning sessions.
Our reformer beds, cycles and treadmills will feel a little more spread out than usual. They have moved to comply with 1.5m social distancing measures. If machines are unable to be moved they will be marked out of service to members.
No Touch Policy
Unless completely necessary, our instructors will operate under a strict no-touch policy, only verbally queuing members and their techniques.
Air Purification Systems
Each of our studios and heated rooms are fitted with industry-leading air purification systems. These systems are equipped with UV light sterilisation and once processed through our filters can stop the growth of 99.99% of all microorganisms and common germs.
Each of our training rooms are fitted with hospital-grade, antibacterial wipes for both members and trainers to use at their disposal. We advise that everyone using our facilities wipe down all equipment after each class, including personal mats.
Stand Alone Entry Points
Our studio locations sit on the outskirts their shopping centres/ residential buildings. This allows for easy access from your car to class! Upon entry an exit we also provide ample hand sanitizer and handwashing facilities to help keep things extra clean!
A GUIDE TO USING YOUR APP AND DESKTOP PORTAL.
USING YOUR DESKTOP PORTAL
You can book and view all your classes via our desktop portal, here’s how:
- Sign in to your new TOTALFUSION Client Portal here: https://totalfusion.perfectgym.com.au/clientportal2
- To log in, simply use the email attached to your current membership and click the “forgot password?” link and set a new password.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can update your account using the pictured toolbar. Some useful things you can do are; view and book classes, update contact information, change payment details and check your membership contract details.
USING YOUR APP
- If you have already received an email from MyWellness (our new app portal) you’ll be asked to create a password and confirm your MyWellness account. Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folder!
- Once confirmed, simply download the TotalFusion Australia app and login.
- In the app, you can update contact information, view our live timetables and book your classes!
Please check out our live timetables below! They will, of course, be subject to change each week.
We ask that you please remove yourself from your booked session at a minimum of 3 hours before your class start time. If you are feeling unwell or need to cancel within this time frame, please remove yourself via our booking system and call our team directly.
Members that repeatedly fail to attend class and notify our team within the timeframe may be charged a late cancellation fee.
IF YOU ARE SICK
Please cancel your classes via our app and phone the studio. As part of our COVID-safe strategy, our team have the right to remove anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms from their classes for the remainder of the week or until they’ve gone for appropriate testing.
- Consider your health, if you are feeling unwell in any capacity skip your session and rest.
- Please arrive at your session at least 10 minutes prior to class commencement.
- Please bring your own mat, water and towel (no towel- no train!)
- Always keep a 1.5-metre distance between staff, members and trainers
- Wash your hands before and after completing your class
- Please assist us by cleaning all equipment and making use of the sanitiser and wipes provided.
- We ask that you promptly leave our facility after class so that we can continue to double down on cleaning and provide you with the safest environment possible.